Service Desk Lead Engineer
We're looking for a technical leader to join our team! The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing a service desk in a managed services environment. This is a technical position with leadership roles and responsibilities.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include: Handle escalated service tickets
- Manage the effort of the Service Desk Support Team to ensure service levels and client satisfaction are met.
- Adjusts hours of work, priorities, and staff assignments to ensure efficient operation and coverage objectives are met, based on current and projected workload.
- Coordinates customer service feedback process, including management of complaints received.
- Scheduling onsite visits with clients.
- Serves as informal mentor to staff regarding customer service and technical development.
- Attend new client on-boarding meetings as representative of Service Desk
- Expected to utilize 50% of time as billable resource, acting as Service Desk II Technician or Escalation Engineer
- Review Timesheets, Ticket Time Entries, and Service Billing on a regular basis and in a timely manner.
- Part of On-Call Rotation
Previous Experience with the following is a plus:
- Leading a team of 4 or more technicians and/or engineers
- ConnectWise Manage
- ConnectWise Automate
- Metrics and Data Analytics
- Service Ticket Triage and Dispatch
- Customer Service measurement and/or training